Server Icon
KQM | Genshin Impact
23 messages
TiBotFri, November 18, 2022 at 10:00 AM
@🐟 - As an author, it is your responsibility to complete the ticket

- You can rename your ticket with /rename <ticket name> or with the button below
- If this ticket was created by accident or it can be deleted, you can use /delete within the first 5 minutes, otherwise ask a Scholar.
- When you are ready to submit the ticket, compile everything into one message following the format below and pin it. Then type /close or click the button below; the ticket will automatically be moved to be reviewed.
- To add contributors to your ticket you can use /contributor add <user>.
Write-up Format
Theory/Finding/Bug: Title of your submission

Evidence: Explanations with calculations and/or YouTube/Imgur proofs

Significance: Conclusion
🐟Fri, November 18, 2022 at 10:00 AM
Layla Basic Mechanics Ticket
Put all mechanics findings for Layla here. This ticket is NOT meant to be for discussion.

Please use the following format for any basic mechanics submissions:



Some stuff that needs testing:
Particle generation
Does anything snapshot (skill/burst stars etc) :QiqiPeek:
( ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ) <3 | CasdelaFri, November 18, 2022 at 10:42 AM
Gauges too
emmausFri, November 18, 2022 at 06:12 PM
Finding : Layla Cast E and Stars are 1GU. ICD is seperate. E star icd is once per volley
Significance: Layla kit
Bobrokrot [RU] Genshin AcademyFri, November 18, 2022 at 06:22 PM
Finding: Layla's snapshotting properties
E: Each individual Shooting Star snapshots when it launches.
Q: Snapshots when the Celestial Dreamsphere is created.

emmausFri, November 18, 2022 at 06:45 PM
Finding : If Layla cast her E while there is a Curtain of Slumber active, either from CD reduction or reset, the new shield won't reset the stars gained, but extend it
Significance: Layla kit
mustproceedquicklySat, November 19, 2022 at 12:47 AM
Can you check if refreshing the shield keeps her A1 shield strength buff or does it reset? I assume it keeps it.
zakharov29229Sat, November 19, 2022 at 09:50 AM
Finding: Layla has a 30% chance of making 2 particles per proc, and a 70% chance of making 1 particle (based on 71 procs). More testing would be useful to determine if it's actually 33.333%
Significance: Particle counts
Layla particles
50 x 1 particle
21 x 2 particles
Bobrokrot [RU] Genshin AcademySat, November 19, 2022 at 10:34 AM
Finding: Layla's Stars have ICD of 3 seconds. Hit counter, if any, is greater than 6.

Finding: Layla's Burst is 1U and has default ICD.

Finding: certain characters, if used correctly, can "use" an Elemental skill twice so that Layla generates extra Night Stars.

Yelan: releasing E after holding it is considered as elemental skill use.
Sayu: pressing E again after holding it.
Tartaglia: manually exiting from melee stance.
Fischl: repositioning Oz.
Mona: E can be cancelled but still be considered as skill use.

Skills that do not have extra skill uses: parries (Beidou, Yunjin, Candace), Nahida hold E, Anemo MC hold E.

Evidence: playlist

Significance: much easier time generating 3 or 4 volleys of Layla's Stars using certain characters.
emmausSat, November 19, 2022 at 08:33 PM
Finding: Layla stars, both from shield and burst will always target the nearest entity. if they start shooting and you move out of range of a target, remaining stars will fly to the last target that was in range
Significance: Layla Targeting
char11Sun, November 20, 2022 at 08:48 AM
Finding: To expand on this, keqing's elemental skill also counts twice when the double tap version is used, but the charged attack version only counts once
It seems that Layla's shield gains stars on the actual action of pressing the E button
It is also possible to throw out keqing's stiletto first, then switch to cast layla's E, then switch back to recast keqing's skill for 1 count of elemental skill


Significance: Better understanding of layla star generation
kolibri._.Sun, November 20, 2022 at 07:06 PM
Finding: Layla frame counts
Significance: TCL stuff
Layla - frames
0:00 NA String - hitmark
0:08 CA - hitmark

0:17 E Initial - hitmark
0:24 E Shooting Star - hitmark

0:55 Q - hitmark

1:43 NA String (including N3 ➔ N1)

1:56 N1 ➔ CA
2:05 N1 ➔ Walk

2:13 N2 ➔ CA
2:25 N2 ➔ Walk

2:36 N3 ➔ Walk

2:49 CA ➔ N1
3:00 CA ➔ E
3:10 CA ➔ Q
3:20 CA ➔ D
3:32 CA ➔ J
3:42 CA ➔ Walk
3:53 CA ➔ Swap

4:03 E ➔ N1
4:09 E ...
Layla Frames

Trial 1,Trial 2,Trial 3
Hitmarks,N1,13,13,13,hitlag,stuff with hitlag:
- Frames it takes to go from "Start of Animation of the action/Hitlag end of previous hit for multihits" to "Hitlag start" (1 frame after the char is frozen)

stuff without hitlag:
- Frames it takes to go from "Start ...
pweepThu, December 8, 2022 at 04:49 AM
finding: the shield strength from layla a1 transfers to the character on-field
significance: shield strong
credit to Chronopolize#6513
finding: layla's a1 and her shooting stars doesn't reset when you refresh her shield
significance: shield strong
credit to Chronopolize#6513
( ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ) <3 | CasdelaThu, December 8, 2022 at 10:58 AM
I knew I forgot something :ohno: @pweep can you redo the vid but this time check the shield strength stats too to actually see if her A1 persists after shield refresh or not.
TiBotWed, December 14, 2022 at 07:56 PM
Creating transcript...